Advertise with AutoNetTV
What AutoNetTV Provides
AutoNetTV is the first TV network shown in the waiting rooms of automotive centers throughout North America. We provide energetic programming to the captive customers who wait for their vehicles to be serviced.
AutoNetTV improves viewers’ time at service centers. The programming directly targets what’s on the viewers mind at that moment – trusted information and tips to save money and improve the life of a vehicle. Mixed with entertaining content from CBS and its properties, such as Entertainment Tonight, Vh1, and TV Land, as well as REELZ Channel, Speed Channel and Fireball Tim Entertainment. AutoNetTV captures the viewers’ attention in the small confines of a service lobby. With neither shopping aisles to distract, nor a hurried purchase to make, AutoNetTV viewers sit and let time comfortably slip away while consuming the award-winning TV program.
- Reach – with a nationwide footprint
- Relevant programming
- Brand and product integration flexibility
- Myriad long-form content options
With over 2,800 locations contracted to receive the AutoNetTV program content, a custom advertising package is easily within your grasp … and well within your budget.
- The AutoNetTV viewer is waiting for over half an hour with none of the distractions of home. The viewer cannot change the channel or skip the commercials. The programming is broadcast quality and is viewed on televisions that command attention in the close lobby boundaries.
- With higher than average Household Income, Education and Home Ownership, the AutoNetTV viewer is a desirable audience with money in their pockets (the average AutoNetTV viewer household income is $75,000+ according to Nelson Media) while they watch the program.
Read a summary of AutoNetTV’s viewer intercept study, conducted by Nielsen Media Research, please click HERE.
To contact our Advertising Coordinator, email to: email@example.com or call (877) 642-3555